IF YOU ARE:
An Environmental or Social Entrepreneur or Technology company.
A Renewable Energy company.
A Traditional Business committed to developing and promoting sustainable business practices.
A Non-profit looking to connect with potential donors, increase membership, or provide technical information targeted to the general public.
I CAN HELP YOU
Sustainability is becoming increasingly important to people when deciding who to do business with and support. An organization’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) maturity is now a major consideration for people when making purchases, donating time or money, or looking to invest.
People recognize the need for action to meet our needs today without compromising the ability for future generations to meet their needs. Some will result from government sponsored mitigation. Most will come from entrepreneurial adaption which will lead to the cultural shifts needed to create not only a more sustainable future, but a more prosperous one for everyone.
Grassroots movements and market-based solutions from organizations like yours are leading the way, providing incentives to conserve, balance ESG, and finding innovative ways to create a more sustainable existence.
· Architects designing regenerative buildings and Ecovillages
· Civil Engineers repurposing unused underground and industrial areas for agriculture and other uses.
· For profit companies being created for the sole purpose of creating and preserving wilderness areas.
· For profit companies teaming up with non-profits to encourage cultural shifts towards sustainability.
· Advances in the biological sciences improving environmental risk assessment, risk management and bioremediation of contaminated sites.
· Advances in renewable energy technology changing how we get our energy, moving us off outdated grids and providing localized, sustainable energy.
· Wildlife management and conservation efforts increasingly supported through biotechnology solutions.
· Enhancement of sustainability in agriculture (including crops and livestock) and aquaculture (including finfish and shellfish).
· Businesses becoming more socially conscious, creating more sustainable business practices, designing resilient infrastructure, promoting inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and fostering innovation.
As your copywriter I am committed to keeping up with these changes and developments so, with quality research, I can write on a variety of subjects related to your mission.
I will capture your passion for your organization, project, or product and effectively communicate both the technical and emotional elements to your audience.
Have a project in mind? Lets Talk:
See what projects we can collaborate on: